Brush Cutter Part diameter 8 mm Drive Shaft For BrushCutter
|NO||Model||L- 1 (MM)||A (MM)||B (MM)||Material||Note|
|1||ESR-DS-80-1||80||A STYPE 26*9T||A STYPE 26*9T||40CR|
|2||ESR-DS-120-1||120||A STYPE 22*9T||A STYPE 22*9T||40CR|
|3||ESR-DS-120-2||120||A STYPE 22*9T||C STYPE 24*5.3||40CR|
|4||ESR-DS-135-1||135||A STYPE 22*9T||C STYPE 22*5.35||40CR|
|5||ESR-DS-135-2||135||A STYPE 22*9T||A STYPE 22*9T||72B|
|6||ESR-DS-330-1||330||A STYPE 22*9T||A STYPE 22*9T||40CR|
|7||ESR-DS-340-1||340||C STYPE 22*6.6||B STYPE 13*M7||40CR|
|8||ESR-DS-388-1||388||A STYPE 26*9T||A STYPE 26*9T||72B|
|9||ESR-DS-469-1||469||A STYPE 22*9T||A STYPE 22*9T||40CR|
|10||ESR-DS-530-1||530||A STYPE 22*9T||A STYPE 22*9T||40CR|
|11||ESR-DS-600-1||600||A STYPE 26*9T||A STYPE 26*9T||40CR|
|12||ESR-DS-660-1||660||A STYPE 20*9T||B STYPE 25*M8||40CR|
|13||ESR-DS-675-1||675||A STYPE 23*9T||B STYPE 21*M8||72B|
|14||ESR-DS-685-1||685||A STYPE 22*9T||B STYPE 26*M8||40CR|
|15||ESR-DS-703-1||703||A STYPE 22*9T||C STYPE 22*5.3||40CR|
|16||ESR-DS-703-2||703||C STYPE 25*5.35||C STYPE 25*5.35||40CR|
|17||ESR-DS-725-1||725||B STYPE 25*M8||B STYPE 25*M8||40CR|
|18||ESR-DS-747-1||747||A STYPE 24*9T||A STYPE 24*9T||40CR|
|19||ESR-DS-750-1||750||A STYPE 20*9T||B STYPE 25*M8||72B||Spline 79.5X1.1X<P7.4|
|20||ESR-DS-751.5-1||751.5||A STYPE 27*7T||B STYPE 20*M7||40CR||Spline 138X1.1X<ll7|
|21||ESR-DS-755- 1||755||A STYPE 2 0*9T||C STYPE 24*6.8||72B||Spline 44.5X1.1X<D7.4|
|22||ESR-DS-755-2||755||A STYPE 2 0*9T||B STYPE 25*M8||72B|
|23||ESR-DS-755-3||755||A STYPE 22*9T||A STYPE 22*9T||72B|
|24||ESR-DS-757-1||757||A STYPE 20*9T||B STYPE 25*M8||72B||Spline 79.5X1.1X7.4|
|25||ESR-DS-757-2||757||A STYPE 20*9T||C STYPE 24*6.8||72B||Spline 94.5X1.1X7.4|
|26||ESR-DS-760.5-1||760.5||A STYPE 22*9T||A STYPE 22*9T||40CR||Spline 25X1.1X7|
|27||ESR-DS-762-1||762||A STYPE 22*9T||A STYPE 22*9T||40CR|
|28||ESR-DS-762-2||762||A STYPE 22*7T||C STYPE 24*5.3||40CR|
|NO||Model||L-1 (MM)||A (MM)||B (MM)||Material||Note|
|29||ESR-DS-762-3||762||A Style 22*7T||A Style 22*7T||40CR|
|30||ESR-DS-762-4||762||A Style 22*9T||B Style 22*M8||72B|
|31||ESR-DS-762-5||762||C Style 22*5.3||C Style 22*5.3||40CR|
|32||ESR-DS-763-1||763||A Style 26*9T||B Style 30*M8||40CR|
|33||ESR-DS-765-1||765||A Style 26*9T||C Style 25*6.8||40CR|
|34||ESR-DS-772-1||772||A Style 22*9T||A Style 22*9T||72B|
|35||ESR-DS-773-1||773||A Style 20*9T||C Style 24*5||72B||spline44.55X1.1X<P7.4|
|36||ESR-DS-782-1||782||A Style 22*9T||B Style 24*M8||40CR|
|37||ESR-DS-784-1||784||A Style 22*9T||D Style <P12X22*9T||40CR|
|38||ESR-DS-790-1||790||A Style 20*9T||A Style 20*9T||40CR|
|39||ESR-DS-790-2||790||A Style 22*9T||C Style 22*5||72B|
|40||ESR-DS-798.5-1||798.5||A Style 28*9T||D Style <ll14X19*5.4||40CR|
|41||ESR-DS-822-1||822||A Style 25*9T||B Style 20*M8||40CR|
|42||ESR-DS-832-1||832||A Style 24*9T||B Style 15*M8||40CR|
|43||ESR-DS-840-1||840||A Style 22*9T||A Style 22*9T||40CR|
|44||ESR-DS-846-1||846||A Style 24*9T||B Style 18*M8||40CR|
|45||ESR-DS-855-1||855||A Style 22*9T||A Style 22*9T||72B|
|46||ESR-DS-915-1||915||A Style 22*9T||A Style 22*9T||40CR|
|47||ESR-DS-948-1||948||A Style 22*9T||A Style 22*9T||40CR|
|48||ESR-DS-953-1||953||A Style 22*9T||A Style 22*9T||40CR|
|49||ESR-DS-965-1||965||A Style 22*9T||A Style 22*9T||72B|
|50||ESR-DS-1000-1||1000||A Style 22*9T||A Style 22*9T||40CR|
|51||ESR-DS-1015-1||1015||A Style 22*9T||A Style 22*9T||40CR|
|52||ESR-DS-1092-1||1092||A Style 22*9T||A Style 22*9T||40CR|
|53||ESR-DS-1222-1||1222||C Style 22*5.3||B Style 13*M7||40CR|
|54||ESR-DS-1255-1||1255||A Style 22*9T||D Style 13X26*7||40CR|
|55||ESR-DS-1299-1||1299||A Style 22*9T||B Style 13*M7||40CR|
|56||ESR-DS-1322-1||1322||C Style 22*5.3||B Style 14*M7||40CR|
|57||ESR-DS-1324-1||1324||A Style 30*9T||B Style 25*M8||40CR|
|58||ESR-DS-1330-1||1330||A Style 22*9T||C Style 30*6.8||40CR|
|59||ESR-DS-1350-1||1350||A Style 26*9T||B Style 25*M8||40CR|
|60||ESR-DS-1370-1||1370||A Style 24*9T||B Style 25*M8||40CR|
|61||ESR-DS-1375- 1||1375||A Style 22*9T||A Style 22*9T||40CR|
|62||ESR-DS-1380-1||1380||A Style 24*9T||B Style 25*M8||40CR|
|63||ESR-DS-1380-2||1380||A Style 24*7T||B Style 25*M8||40CR|
|64||ESR-DS-1380-3||1380||A Style 30*9T||B Style 25*M8||40CR|
|65||ESR-DS-1390-1||1390||A Style 22*9T||A Style 22*9T||40CR|
|66||ESR-DS-1390-2||1390||A Style 24*7T||B Style 25*M8||40CR|
|67||ESR-DS-1390-3||1390||A Style 24*9T||B Style 25*M8||40CR|
|68||ESR-DS-1390-4||1390||A Style 24*9T||D Style 13X26*7||40CR|
|69||ESR-DS-1398-1||1398||A Style 25*9T||D Style 4>13X26*7||40CR|
|70||ESR-DS-1405- 1||1405||A Style 24*9T||D Style 13X26*7||40CR|
|71||ESR-DS-1448-1||1448||A Style 22*9T||C Style 22*5.35||40CR|
|72||ESR-DS-1460-1||1460||AStyle 22*9T||AStyle 22*9T||40CR|
|73||JG-VZ-1469-1||1469||AStyle 30*9T||BStyle 25*M8||40CR|
|74||ESR-DS-1476-1||1476||CStyle 22*5.3||BStyle 13*M7||40CR|
|75||JG-VZ-1480-1||1480||AStyle 22*9T||AStyle 22*9T||40CR|
|76||ESR-DS-1490-1||1490||AStyle 20*9T||AStyle 20*9T||40CR|
|77||ESR-DS-1500-1||1500||AStyle 26*9T||AStyle 26*9T||40CR|
|78||ESR-DS-1500-2||1500||AStyle 22*9T||CStyle 30*6.8||40CR|
|79||ESR-DS-1500-3||1500||AStyle 26*9T||AStyle 26*9T||40CR|
|80||ESR-DS-1510-1||1510||AStyle 26*9T||AStyle 26*9T||40CR|
|81||ESR-DS-1515-1||1515||AStyle 26*9T||AStyle 26*9T||40CR|
|82||ESR-DS-1517-1||1517||AStyle 22*9T||AStyle 22*9T||40CR|
|83||ESR-DS-1518-1||1518||AStyle 27*9T||CStyle 27*5.35||40CR|
|84||ESR-DS-1519-1||1519||AStyle 24*9T||AStyle 24*9T||40CR|
|85||ESR-DS-1522-1||1522||AStyle 22*9T||AStyle 22*9T||40CR|
|86||ESR-DS-1522-2||1522||AStyle 22*7T||AStyle 22*7T||72B|
|87||ESR-DS-1522-3||1522||AStyle 22*9T||AStyle 30*9T||72B|
|88||ESR-DS-1525-1||1525||AStyle 20*9T||AStyle 25*9T||40CR|
|89||ESR-DS-1526-1||1526||AStyle 24*9T||AStyle 24*9T||40CR|
|90||ESR-DS-1526.5-1||1526.5||AStyle 22*9T||AStyle 22*9T||40CR|
|91||ESR-DS-1530-1||1530||AStyle 26*9T||AStyle 26*9T||40CR|
|92||ESR-DS-1530-2||1530||AStyle 26*9T||BStyle 25*M8||40CR|
|93||ESR-DS-1530-3||1530||AStyle 26*7T||AStyle 26*7T||40CR|
|94||ESR-DS-1530-4||1530||CStyle 26*5.3||CStyle 26*5.3||40CR|
|95||ESR-DS-1532-1||1532||AStyle 27*9T||AStyle 27*9T||40CR|
|96||ESR-DS-1534-1||1534||AStyle 24*9T||AStyle 24*9T||40CR|
|97||ESR-DS-1534- 2||1534||AStyle 24*9T||BStyle 14*M8||40CR|
|98||ESR-DS-1535- 1||1535||AStyle 25*9T||BStyle 20*M8||40CR|
|99||ESR-DS-1537- 1||1537||AStyle 25*9T||BStyle 13*M8||40CR|
|100||ESR-DS-1537- 2||1537||AStyle 25*9T||BStyle 25*M8||40CR|
|101||ESR-DS-1540-1||1540||AStyle 26*9T||AStyle 26*9T||40CR|
|102||ESR-DS-1542-1||1542||AStyle 31*9T||BStyle 14*1*M8||72B|
|103||ESR-DS-1545-1||1545||AStyle 28*10T||AStyle 28*10T||40CR|
|104||ESR-DS-1545- 2||1545||AStyle 22*9T||CStyle 26*6.8||40CR|
|105||ESR-DS-1546-1||1546||AStyle 26*9T||AStyle 26*9T||40CR|
|106||ESR-DS-1550-1||1550||AStyle 26*9T||BStyle 25*M8||40CR|
|107||ESR-DS-1550-2||1550||AStyle 26*9T||AStyle 26*9T||40CR|
|108||ESR-DS-1553-1||1553||AStyle 26*9T||AStyle 26*9T||40CR|
|109||ESR-DS-1555-1||1555||AStyle 26*9T||DStyle cP1 3X26*7||40CR|
|110||ESR-DS-1560- 1||1560||AStyle 28*10T||AStyle 28*10T||40CR|
|111||ESR-DS-1575- 1||1575||AStyle 26*9T||DStyle CD13X26*7||40CR|
|112||ESR-DS-1610-1||1610||CStyle 27*6.1||CStyle 27*6.1||40CR|
|113||ESR-DS-1622-1||1622||AStyle 22*9T||AStyle 22*9T||40CR|
1. We maintain high standards of customer satisfaction! Your feedback is very important to us. Before giving us neutral or negative feedback, please contact us to satisfactorily address your concerns.
2. Please compare the good’s appearance, shape, size with your original parts before ordering.
3. Due to the different color resolution settings of the display, the CZPT may have a color difference, please know it.
4. All our products are non-assembled, pictures are for reference only.
Problem with An Order?
We work hard to get everything right but mistakes happen and we want to fix them quickly, please ask any questions using the Made-in-China system before starting a dispute.
We maintain high standards of CZPT and strive for 100% customer satisfaction! If you are not satisfied with our products or services please contact us first, sincerely hope through our cooperation, we can resolve the problems smoothly.
We do retail and wholesale for gasoline chainsaw, brush cutter, grass trimmer, and other garden tool parts. Welcome here to pick out and buy.
If you have questions or problems please leave messages, we will reply to you as soon as possible.
|Certification:||RoHS, CE, ISO, CCC|
|Drive Shaft Style:||a/B/C/D|
How do drive shafts ensure efficient power transfer while maintaining balance?
Drive shafts employ various mechanisms to ensure efficient power transfer while maintaining balance. Efficient power transfer refers to the ability of the drive shaft to transmit rotational power from the source (such as an engine) to the driven components (such as wheels or machinery) with minimal energy loss. Balancing, on the other hand, involves minimizing vibrations and eliminating any uneven distribution of mass that can cause disturbances during operation. Here’s an explanation of how drive shafts achieve both efficient power transfer and balance:
1. Material Selection:
The material selection for drive shafts is crucial for maintaining balance and ensuring efficient power transfer. Drive shafts are commonly made from materials such as steel or aluminum alloys, chosen for their strength, stiffness, and durability. These materials have excellent dimensional stability and can withstand the torque loads encountered during operation. By using high-quality materials, drive shafts can minimize deformation, flexing, and imbalances that could compromise power transmission and generate vibrations.
2. Design Considerations:
The design of the drive shaft plays a significant role in both power transfer efficiency and balance. Drive shafts are engineered to have appropriate dimensions, including diameter and wall thickness, to handle the anticipated torque loads without excessive deflection or vibration. The design also considers factors such as the length of the drive shaft, the number and type of joints (such as universal joints or constant velocity joints), and the use of balancing weights. By carefully designing the drive shaft, manufacturers can achieve optimal power transfer efficiency while minimizing the potential for imbalance-induced vibrations.
3. Balancing Techniques:
Balance is crucial for drive shafts as any imbalance can cause vibrations, noise, and accelerated wear. To maintain balance, drive shafts undergo various balancing techniques during the manufacturing process. Static and dynamic balancing methods are employed to ensure that the mass distribution along the drive shaft is uniform. Static balancing involves adding counterweights at specific locations to offset any weight imbalances. Dynamic balancing is performed by spinning the drive shaft at high speeds and measuring any vibrations. If imbalances are detected, additional adjustments are made to achieve a balanced state. These balancing techniques help minimize vibrations and ensure smooth operation of the drive shaft.
4. Universal Joints and Constant Velocity Joints:
Drive shafts often incorporate universal joints (U-joints) or constant velocity (CV) joints to accommodate misalignment and maintain balance during operation. U-joints are flexible joints that allow for angular movement between shafts. They are typically used in applications where the drive shaft operates at varying angles. CV joints, on the other hand, are designed to maintain a constant velocity of rotation and are commonly used in front-wheel-drive vehicles. By incorporating these joints, drive shafts can compensate for misalignment, reduce stress on the shaft, and minimize vibrations that can negatively impact power transfer efficiency and balance.
5. Maintenance and Inspection:
Regular maintenance and inspection of drive shafts are essential for ensuring efficient power transfer and balance. Periodic checks for wear, damage, or misalignment can help identify any issues that may affect the drive shaft’s performance. Lubrication of the joints and proper tightening of fasteners are also critical for maintaining optimal operation. By adhering to recommended maintenance procedures, any imbalances or inefficiencies can be addressed promptly, ensuring continued efficient power transfer and balance.
In summary, drive shafts ensure efficient power transfer while maintaining balance through careful material selection, thoughtful design considerations, balancing techniques, and the incorporation of flexible joints. By optimizing these factors, drive shafts can transmit rotational power smoothly and reliably, minimizing energy losses and vibrations that can impact performance and longevity.
How do drive shafts enhance the performance of automobiles and trucks?
Drive shafts play a significant role in enhancing the performance of automobiles and trucks. They contribute to various aspects of vehicle performance, including power delivery, traction, handling, and overall efficiency. Here’s a detailed explanation of how drive shafts enhance the performance of automobiles and trucks:
1. Power Delivery: Drive shafts are responsible for transmitting power from the engine to the wheels, enabling the vehicle to move forward. By efficiently transferring power without significant losses, drive shafts ensure that the engine’s power is effectively utilized, resulting in improved acceleration and overall performance. Well-designed drive shafts with minimal power loss contribute to the vehicle’s ability to deliver power to the wheels efficiently.
2. Torque Transfer: Drive shafts facilitate the transfer of torque from the engine to the wheels. Torque is the rotational force that drives the vehicle forward. High-quality drive shafts with proper torque conversion capabilities ensure that the torque generated by the engine is effectively transmitted to the wheels. This enhances the vehicle’s ability to accelerate quickly, tow heavy loads, and climb steep gradients, thereby improving overall performance.
3. Traction and Stability: Drive shafts contribute to the traction and stability of automobiles and trucks. They transmit power to the wheels, allowing them to exert force on the road surface. This enables the vehicle to maintain traction, especially during acceleration or when driving on slippery or uneven terrain. The efficient power delivery through the drive shafts enhances the vehicle’s stability by ensuring balanced power distribution to all wheels, improving control and handling.
4. Handling and Maneuverability: Drive shafts have an impact on the handling and maneuverability of vehicles. They help establish a direct connection between the engine and the wheels, allowing for precise control and responsive handling. Well-designed drive shafts with minimal play or backlash contribute to a more direct and immediate response to driver inputs, enhancing the vehicle’s agility and maneuverability.
5. Weight Reduction: Drive shafts can contribute to weight reduction in automobiles and trucks. Lightweight drive shafts made from materials such as aluminum or carbon fiber-reinforced composites reduce the overall weight of the vehicle. The reduced weight improves the power-to-weight ratio, resulting in better acceleration, handling, and fuel efficiency. Additionally, lightweight drive shafts reduce the rotational mass, allowing the engine to rev up more quickly, further enhancing performance.
6. Mechanical Efficiency: Efficient drive shafts minimize energy losses during power transmission. By incorporating features such as high-quality bearings, low-friction seals, and optimized lubrication, drive shafts reduce friction and minimize power losses due to internal resistance. This enhances the mechanical efficiency of the drivetrain system, allowing more power to reach the wheels and improving overall vehicle performance.
7. Performance Upgrades: Drive shaft upgrades can be popular performance enhancements for enthusiasts. Upgraded drive shafts, such as those made from stronger materials or with enhanced torque capacity, can handle higher power outputs from modified engines. These upgrades allow for increased performance, such as improved acceleration, higher top speeds, and better overall driving dynamics.
8. Compatibility with Performance Modifications: Performance modifications, such as engine upgrades, increased power output, or changes to the drivetrain system, often require compatible drive shafts. Drive shafts designed to handle higher torque loads or adapt to modified drivetrain configurations ensure optimal performance and reliability. They enable the vehicle to effectively harness the increased power and torque, resulting in improved performance and responsiveness.
9. Durability and Reliability: Robust and well-maintained drive shafts contribute to the durability and reliability of automobiles and trucks. They are designed to withstand the stresses and loads associated with power transmission. High-quality materials, appropriate balancing, and regular maintenance help ensure that drive shafts operate smoothly, minimizing the risk of failures or performance issues. Reliable drive shafts enhance the overall performance by providing consistent power delivery and minimizing downtime.
10. Compatibility with Advanced Technologies: Drive shafts are evolving in tandem with advancements in vehicle technologies. They are increasingly being integrated with advanced systems such as hybrid powertrains, electric motors, and regenerative braking. Drive shafts designed to work seamlessly with these technologies maximize their efficiency and performance benefits, contributing to improved overall vehicle performance.
In summary, drive shafts enhance the performance of automobiles and trucks by optimizing power delivery, facilitating torque transfer, improving traction and stability, enhancing handling and maneuverability, reducing weight, increasing mechanical efficiency, enabling compatibility with performance upgrades and advanced technologies, and ensuring durability and reliability. They play a crucial role in ensuring efficient power transmission, responsive acceleration, precise handling, and overall improved performance of vehicles.
What benefits do drive shafts offer for different types of vehicles and equipment?
Drive shafts offer several benefits for different types of vehicles and equipment. They play a crucial role in power transmission and contribute to the overall performance, efficiency, and functionality of various systems. Here’s a detailed explanation of the benefits that drive shafts provide:
1. Efficient Power Transmission:
Drive shafts enable efficient power transmission from the engine or power source to the wheels or driven components. By connecting the engine or motor to the driven system, drive shafts efficiently transfer rotational power, allowing vehicles and equipment to perform their intended functions. This efficient power transmission ensures that the power generated by the engine is effectively utilized, optimizing the overall performance and productivity of the system.
Drive shafts offer versatility in their applications. They are used in various types of vehicles, including cars, trucks, motorcycles, and off-road vehicles. Additionally, drive shafts are employed in a wide range of equipment and machinery, such as agricultural machinery, construction equipment, industrial machinery, and marine vessels. The ability to adapt to different types of vehicles and equipment makes drive shafts a versatile component for power transmission.
3. Torque Handling:
Drive shafts are designed to handle high levels of torque. Torque is the rotational force generated by the engine or power source. Drive shafts are engineered to efficiently transmit this torque without excessive twisting or bending. By effectively handling torque, drive shafts ensure that the power generated by the engine is reliably transferred to the wheels or driven components, enabling vehicles and equipment to overcome resistance, such as heavy loads or challenging terrains.
4. Flexibility and Compensation:
Drive shafts provide flexibility and compensation for angular movement and misalignment. In vehicles, drive shafts accommodate the movement of the suspension system, allowing the wheels to move up and down independently. This flexibility ensures a constant power transfer even when the vehicle encounters uneven terrain. Similarly, in machinery, drive shafts compensate for misalignment between the engine or motor and the driven components, ensuring smooth power transmission and preventing excessive stress on the drivetrain.
5. Weight Reduction:
Drive shafts contribute to weight reduction in vehicles and equipment. Compared to other forms of power transmission, such as belt drives or chain drives, drive shafts are typically lighter in weight. This reduction in weight helps improve fuel efficiency in vehicles and reduces the overall weight of equipment, leading to enhanced maneuverability and increased payload capacity. Additionally, lighter drive shafts contribute to a better power-to-weight ratio, resulting in improved performance and acceleration.
6. Durability and Longevity:
Drive shafts are designed to be durable and long-lasting. They are constructed using materials such as steel or aluminum, which offer high strength and resistance to wear and fatigue. Drive shafts undergo rigorous testing and quality control measures to ensure their reliability and longevity. Proper maintenance, including lubrication and regular inspections, further enhances their durability. The robust construction and long lifespan of drive shafts contribute to the overall reliability and cost-effectiveness of vehicles and equipment.
Drive shafts incorporate safety features to protect operators and bystanders. In vehicles, drive shafts are often enclosed within a protective tube or housing, preventing contact with moving parts and reducing the risk of injury in the event of a failure. Similarly, in machinery, safety shields or guards are commonly installed around exposed drive shafts to minimize the potential hazards associated with rotating components. These safety measures ensure the well-being of individuals operating or working in proximity to vehicles and equipment.
In summary, drive shafts offer several benefits for different types of vehicles and equipment. They enable efficient power transmission, provide versatility in various applications, handle torque effectively, offer flexibility and compensation, contribute to weight reduction, ensure durability and longevity, and incorporate safety features. By providing these advantages, drive shafts enhance the performance, efficiency, reliability, and safety of vehicles and equipment across a wide range of industries.
editor by CX 2023-10-04